Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Upton's is here!

Steve Martin once got excited when the new phonebook came, but I am most pleased when something like the new Upton Tea Quarterly appears in my mailbox, as it did today. I've gotten great tea and service when ordering from Upton Tea in Hopkinton, Mass. (uptontea.com), and their quarterly newsletter/catalog is always so information-packed, I can hardly believe they send this out for free! I also enjoy reading the lush descriptions of the new teas they offer. Example: "Oolong Super Fancy: An exquisitely-crafted Formosa Oolong, with a balanced body, fresh fragrance, and a lively cup. Steeping for four minutes or longer produces a cup with chestnut notes and hints of grape-like sweetness." (How could you NOT want to try this after reading such a description?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!