Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Barack Obama & Green Tea

So there I was, innocently watching the Today Show this morning with Meredith Vieira interviewing Barack Obama out on the Memorial Day campaign trail. (I should note that Obama could not have had a better time than I had at the Senoia Memorial Day parade and festivities yesterday. What a great job they did of honoring fallen soldiers and saluting those on hand to help celebrate.) Anyway ... Meredith asked Barack if there was anything he HAD to have with him on the campaign trail, and he said, "I like a certain brand of green tea." So there you go! Our first candidate who has declared his loyalty to tea, and healthy, hip green tea at that. I'm impressed! Now, to find out where the other candidates stand on this important issue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!