Friday, December 5, 2008

Harry and David Tea



Yesterday I popped in a Harry and David store in search of a hostess gift, and I was surprised to find the company I associate with Christmas gifts of delicious fresh fruits and chocolates also sells scone mixes, butters and jams, and even their own Republic of Tea teas! The one that most appealed to me was this Blue Ribbon Pie Tea in the Chocolate Cinnamon Decadence flavor.

I was happy to buy a tin of 50 teabags, because I have found that Republic of Tea teas stay fresh a long time. When I opened this tin, a delicious scent was released. The instructions suggested trying this dessert tea with a little milk and sugar, and I did. It was delicious!

The store also had some cute tea towels, and I got a red one in honor of the holidays. So Harry and David sells tea stuff. Who knew?

7 comments:

  1. The tea sounds delicious and the tea towels are so cute! I must pop into a Harry & David next time I have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue! We got one of their catalogs yesterday, and I didn't see anything about tea in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the closest store Angela? I didn't know we had one around here. I love Harry & David's for their fresh fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know! I planned on stopping in later this month at our local Harry & David's to buy some goodies for the in-laws, but now that Angela has clued us in on the tea section, I'll be definitely buying some tea goodies for me too! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the tea towels. The closest store to me would be at Tanger in Locust Grove. I'll have to check it out. Also, I picked up the Country Victorian Winter 2009 Special magazine today. It is not one I usually read, but there is an article titled America's Prettiest Tea Rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bummer! I negelected going into a Harry and David outlet store in Pigeon Forge, TN because I didn't thank about them having tea things. I really like the tea towels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, I was actually in Destin when I bought these, but I looked on their site and there are Harry and David stores in Marietta and Locust Grove that would be easy for us to go to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!