Friday, September 18, 2009

Diet Canada Dry Sparkling Green Tea Ginger Ale


In April 2008, I came across a new drink that tasted great, the new Canada Dry Sparkling Green Tea Ginger Ale, but I didn't like all the sugar so I never bought it again. So for those of us who favor diet colas, I have great news: Diet Canada Dry Sparkling Green Tea Ginger Ale has arrived!

I don't know how long this diet version has been out, but I found it at my local Publix just this week. (Sorry to have to "pose" a photo in the refrigerator, but I have been taking indoor photos all week thanks to the dreary rain, and the fridge happened to have the best lighting!)

If you're a diet drink drinker, here's the pertinent information. I really, really like this diet version. Nice work, Canada Dry!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm looks yummy! I'll be looking for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I say...green tea in the ginger ale. This is a drink I wouldn't mind having on occasion but I too couldn't handle the sugar. I really don't get much in my diet so I wouldn't want the stress on my body. However, once in a while it would be a real treat since it's a tea-themed beverage. --Spirituality of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a way to spoil an amazing drink. The non-diet one is just delicious. Of course it's not an every day drink that could be drank in large quantities but that makes it amazing. Drinking it on rare occasions just adds up to it. I see why people would want a Diet one though but I am a huge non-diet soda fan. Sugar is the main ingredients in these types of drinks. It's like eating Apple pie with no apples.

    Take care and enjoy it, Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!