Friday, May 14, 2010

A handmade tea party favor you'll adore!






Now that you've seen the photos, don't you want to make one of these? My friend Kathy included this beautiful paper shoe in the gift package she sent me last week, and I just squealed with delight when I opened it. I love cute, and this is Cute with a capital "C"!

Amazingly enough, this pattern from Terri of Artful Affirmations is available for free right here, and my friend thoughtfully included the link and the pattern for me. You can even watch a video tutorial on how to make one. This shoe is just the right size for tucking in teabags, so guess what guests will be receiving at my next tea party? Fun!!!

8 comments:

  1. That is a perfect little paper craft gift - hope you share your shoe creations. I also can't wait to try making one. Thanks for the link to the video and pattern - Terri's blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Angela! I love this shoe, too cute. I hope you have a great birthday year - I miss seeing you. Have a wonderful weekend, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! I'm a scrapbooker, so I have lovely papers around. I'll have to try this sometime for a tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars!!!! I lurve it! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. I love it. Makes me think about the possibilities or other things, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!