Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Christmas items are beginning to fill the crafts stores (they've been at Hobby Lobby for weeks now), and Michaels was putting out some great decorative pieces when I was out gift shopping last week. As usual, I found some great items in the $1 bins!

These glittery notecards (8 for $1) would make great invitations to a Christmas tea, or they could even serve as cute tea-themed thank-you notes.

Every year I like to have Christmas-y stationery for all the lists I make. I got a notepad for myself and three to give away. (So if you're one of my friends who receives one of these this December, act surprised, OK?) Just felt I should share this *now* so we tea lovers can raid the Michaels bins ahead of other shoppers who wouldn't appreciate these designs as much as we do!

10 comments:

  1. oooh, thanks for the shopping tip!
    you are right that those invites would be perfect for a Christmas tea. Now I must get to work planning the rest of the event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to run over and see if they have them out at my store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, I was charmed with, congratulations.
    Always seen I like your blog much the tea and everything what it has to see with.
    Regards from Chile,
    Titi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhh Christmas is coming my favourite time of year which I go crazy in the house. Love the notepads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go to Michaels this week, I must check out the new supplies. I am on my way for supplies to make a special Halloween costume for one unsuspecting four legged friend. This year I will be making my Christmas cards out of recycled supplies, but not telling you what I am recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these designs, off to Michaels! Thanks for the tip, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cute stationery. I'll have to get over to Michaels before they sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the shopping tips! I definitely need to stop at Michael's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!