Thursday, June 14, 2012

Capital Teas' Caramel Toffee Puerh

Puerh tea seems to be having its "cupcake moment" this year, meaning you can't go to any tea shop or website without hearing about puerhs. I like 'em, so that's just fine by me! The rich, earthy tasting tea very much appeals to me when I want a deep, dark tea.

The latest puerh I've tried was this Caramel Toffee Puerh from Capital Teas. And can I just say I *love* their pretty mocha colored packaging? So impressive!

The tea was all I'd hoped it would be and more! First, when I open a bag of a caramel tea for the first time, I want to get a big, big caramel scent. I did! As you can see here, they don't skimp on the flavored bits either. Capital Teas calls this blend "dessert in a cup," and I agree. That's probably why I enjoyed it so much!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!