Friday, September 13, 2013

Spode Christmas Tree goodies at Michaels

Running in Michaels for one particular item the other day, which they'd sold out of, I told myself I did not have time to look around and I didn't. But my Michaels has rearranged things and it took me a minute to figure out how to get around the row of bin goods and out the door. It was a good thing I had to walk by, because even in a hurry I can spot the word "Spode" at 50 yards, and I'm pleased to report the famous Spode Christmas tree design so beloved by china collectors around the world is now on stationery items there.

The $1.50 items at my local store included these cupcake papers and notepads.

There are also notecards and napkins.

My final goodie was these cute gift tags. There are also cupcake picks, mini-notepads and recipe cards, as I recall, but I was in a bit of a hurry and may have missed a thing or two. I believe all items come in ivory, green and red, which should make collectors quite happy. And I have a feeling these items may not hang around long, so I wanted you to know about them!

8 comments:

  1. You are so great about giving us the 'heads-up' on things, Angela. Thank you so much! Looks like a trip to Michaels will be on my agenda soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been in Michael's for a few weeks, good to know about these items, thanks.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those muffin papers! Going to try to get by there and pick some up. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Angela - these are beautiful! Have a great weekend, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it's time for a quick trip to Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads-up! I was scheduled to meet a friend at Panera (next door to Michael's) 30 miles away on Saturday. I popped into Michael's and came home with several nice Christmas goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those last week and backed away slowly.....I haven't even started decorating for Autumn yet and just got dizzy thinking about Christmas!

    Of course if I don't soon those awesome Spoke things will be long gone when I want them.

    I need to rethink, don't I? LOL.

    Nice going, those all are awesome and you will so love having them when the time comes for their use!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!