Thursday, October 3, 2013

Upton Tea Quarterly - Fall 2013

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Upton Tea Quarterly is one of the best publications in all of tea-dom, and every time I receive one in the mail I marvel that they are so kind as to send it to customers for free!

The Fall 2013 issue has a feature and great graphics on "The Teas of Chase and Sandborn," and if you don't yet subscribe, you can read the article here. Chase and Sandborn is a name I associate with coffee, not tea, so it was fun to learn about this company that once distributed both coffee and tea throughout the U.S. and Canada.

The other reason I like to read the Upton Tea Quarterly is that they spend pages and pages describing the various teas they offer. Some catalogs are mainly pretty to look at, but this one is highly educational, and I love that — and I still can't believe it's free!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know Chase and Sandborn made tea either.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to receive that also, sounds very informative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great magazine. I have never seen it before. Quite a surprise about Chase & Sanborn. Leave it to you to have something different... :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that with us.

    I have already ordered a catalog.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!