Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Global Beauty Care Makeup Cleansing Wipes with Green Tea Extract

Back in May, I came across some makeup remover wipes with green tea extract at T.J. Maxx, and I loved them. The only problem was, I haven't seen those particular wipes anywhere else, and it's usually not worth the money to order a single product like that online. I was quite happy, then, to come across another brand of wipes with green tea in them at Tuesday Morning over the weekend. These are the Global Beauty Care brand of wipes, and they were $3.99 for a package of 60.

I again found that Green Tea Extract was indeed an ingredient.

I've gotten better about checking since I've bought a number of products that include "green tea" in the name but not in the ingredients list.

Once again, I was very pleased with the thorough cleansing job of these makeup cleansing wipes. Also, these are larger, 8 x 6-3/4 inch wipes, and I like the pop-up dispenser as well. Have any of you tried these cosmetic cleansing wipes? If so, which brand(s) do you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good deal that is perfect for travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these but I certainly would if I found them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything like this, but I would if I came across it and it was the right price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!