Thursday, October 1, 2015

Traveling home with Argo Tea's Green Tea Ginger Twist

While I've enjoyed several of Argo Tea's bottled teas before, I was not aware this company sold loose leaf tea until I saw their small stand at O'Hare in Chicago on Monday as we were about to fly back home to Georgia. My purse-slash-tote bag was packed full (books, notebooks, camera, iPad, iPhone, chargers, etc.), but I knew I had enough room left in my suitcase to tuck a tin of tea.

And I'm so glad I did, because this Green Tea Ginger Twist was wonderful! I pretty much like any ginger tea, but the addition of the lemon in this one was a pleasant change. I enjoyed knowing I'm getting the healthy benefits of green tea, and the ginger and lemon combo made it deliciously different.

And finally, I thought you might enjoy seeing the reason we made the trip up north to begin with, sweet Andrew and Michael! My stepdaughter and her husband know that as much as we enjoy visiting with them, it's these precious boys we also love to see, and it was also fun that they donned their Halloween costumes early so we could see how they'll be trick-or-treating this year. All in all, a most successful trip, I'd say!

4 comments:

  1. Angela, Your comment section is working for me again! You are so beautiful in the photo with the kids. I had not seen a photo of your husband before. He is a very handsome man and the kids look like a lot of fun. Oh yes, tea! The tea looks good, too. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Nancy, and thanks, too, for letting me know you can comment again! I hadn't changed my settings or anything like that, so I was perplexed about what the problem could be!

      Delete
  2. The addition of lemon sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How quickly those boys are growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!