Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sleepytime Peach Tea from Celestial Seasonings

The other day, a writer friend, as opposed to a tea friend, posted about this great new tea she had tried, the new Sleepytime Peach flavor from Celestial Seasonings.

While I don't know exactly how "new" this tea is, it's certainly new to me, and I was intrigued to find that the Celestial Seasonings classic chamomile blend of herbal tea is now offered in a peach flavor as well.

While I like chamomile tea just fine, I love this new Sleepytime Peach! The peach flavor somehow softens the chamomile, and frankly, I will drink this all day long. Now I don't have a problem with caffeine, since I can drink the strongest tea and go straight to sleep if need be, but for those of you who are affected by caffeine, this might be a nice new blend to try at your own sleepytime!

6 comments:

  1. The tea sounds tasty but what really caught my eye is the teacup it is in. It is just beautiful! thanks for posting, I enjoy reading this everyday.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delightful! I do stop drinking tea with caffeine about 3 PM each day, so I will look for some of this, it will be a nice evening treat. (and the teacup is lovely, too.)
    For some reason Google won't let me comment as I usually do, so it says Anonymous but it is really Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peach flavor, will have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tea! I've been drinking it for quite some time.
    Shari in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen this either. I bet my boys would enjoy this flavor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!