Friday, January 22, 2016

Caress Emerald Rush Body Wash with Lush Gardenia and White Tea Essence

It's been a while since I've come across any new tea-ish cosmetics, so I was happy to come across this Emerald Rush bath gel from Caress with …

Lush Gardenia & White Tea Essence. Or so it says.

When I checked the ingredients panel, I could find no camellia sinensis listed, so maybe it's in the "fragrance" ingredients, but I did note that they mention that this body wash is infused with "white tea essence." The body wash had a pleasant scent, but it was surprisingly woody and not what I expected from something with "gardenia" in the name. I detected no gardenia fragrance, which was a disappointment, but the body wash lathered up really well, so all in all, it was … a wash.

3 comments:

  1. I have not noticed an "essence" when I drink white tea, unless it is blended with something else. But the "white tea essence" in the body wash gives me something to research on this snowy Kentucky day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile with your last comment. In a blog post I read earlier to on Paris Breakfast she talked about a refreshing tea spray for the face. Sounded intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last sentence made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!