Friday, May 20, 2016

More teatime coloring fun

May has been a crazy busy month for me, as I gather it is for many people at this time of year. With lots of social obligations, a huge editing project, and more, I feel I've had little "me" time, so I've been multitasking by coloring my way through the morning and evening news shows lately. These designs are all from the new coloring book I wrote about here last month.

I've still got lots of pictures left to color, fortunately, but I was wondering what I'll do when I've colored that last tea page. Turns out, there are quite a few tea-themed coloring books on the market these days, including:



and


This weekend I'm off on a road trip to the annual party of the publishing house I work for, and I'm definitely hoping to get in a few hours of coloring and relaxation along the way!

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels and happy coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! (and I would rather color than watch news any day!) I hope you have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are free coloring pages available online when you finish your book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!