Friday, October 27, 2017

Butterscotch Blondie tea from Tazo

Tazo has a new line of dessert teas out, and I decided to give them a try when I saw them at Kroger this week.


This one is the Butterscotch Blondie flavor, which is a great idea for a tea.

The tea has a bit of astringency that I need to figure out how to soften (milk? sweetener? I don't like to add things to my tea), but I did enjoy the pronounced vanilla flavor and agree this is more of a dessert type of tea than other Tazo teas I've tried. Have you tried this new line yet?

4 comments:

  1. I have not seen this one yet but it sounds interesting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum. Try it again with a splash of milk as you thought- bet it's as it should be. I don't add anything to my teas either. But this one may work best like that- it sounds so unique.

    It is snowing here today.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not particularly a fan of Tazo, but this tea sounds fascinating. I think I would add a splash of milk to tone the astringency. It would make it like a dessert tea for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve not seen this line of teas. Try a splash of milk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!